3.31.2011

A Tangled Celebration

Just popping in to share some pics of my daughter's fourth birthday party. I kept it a little more simple this year, with my focus being on the cake and her birthday shirt. Inspiration for the party came from here. Enjoy!

It wouldn't be a Rapunzel Party without a tower cake!




And 48 cupcakes...


Here you can see a small glimpse of her birthday shirt. I used freezer paper to stencil the sun logo used throughout the movie with the number four in the middle. You can also see how the tower started to sag from the weight of the muffins.  Oh well. It didn't seem to change the yum factor one bit!


On her actual birthday we took her to get her ears pierced. She'd been asking for earring for *months* She cried a bit, but really loved them in the end.


We also celebrated her birthday at school by bringing 25 candy covered marshmallows. If you're never tried these, you must! I never really liked un-roasted marshmallows until trying this. They really were yummy!



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're all having a great week!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails